New Online Art Journaling Class Coming Soon!
Oh wow, I'm so excited - just jumping up and down and squealing to myself - just a little! I feel like I've been buried under a rock for the last few months working on this and finally, my new online class will soon be LIVE over on Big Picture Classes. Watch this space because very soon you will be able to join in with all the yumminess!!
While my last class CREATIVE CARDMAKING BASICS looked at using common craft supplies to create amazing cards, this new class will get you right INTO Art Journaling by looking at combining your craft supplies with some common art supplies to create fabulous Art Journal pages in a variety of styles. We will chat about some of the different journaling types, products and which journal might be right for you!
As always with me, the projects are all step-by-step with not a bit missed, so you can create your very own pages at home and use all the things you've learned to create pages all your own. This time I've included free downloads, a shopping list, my own sketches and so much more!
In this Class Find Out:
- What is Art Journaling and how to choose your first journal
- How to Create a Simple Sketchy Journal Page
- How to Create a Poppin' Collage Page and use some of your scraps
- How to Create a Mixed Media Page with loads of color and texture
- How to Create a Product Swatch Page that you will find useful and inspiring
- What supplies you really NEED for amazing art journal pages
- How to use your craft supplies in your art journal
- How to mix art and craft products for some super cool effects
- How to separate layers and keep your colors from turning to mud
- How to create several custom backgrounds
- How to make your main image POP
I also share a few secrets in the very last section talking about how to deal with a brand new journal and all those empty pages, pen tests, making your main image the star of the page and my favorite products to seal your pages.
Yep, I'm giving you all my best tips and secrets all in one spot.
We will be combining Embossing Powder, Markers, Paint, Ink Pads, Sprays, Stamps, Molding Paste, Gesso, Stencils, Paper and Watercolors (though not all on the one page) to create some fabulously gorgeous art journal pages.
Yes, quite a few of the supplies we will be using are common craft supplies and I'll be showing you how to combine these with art supplies to create beautiful and unique pages!
So join me over on Big Picture Classes where we will explore a variety of art and craft products together, as you learn over 35 techniques while creating four different pages in four journaling styles all for just $9.95 and you even get your first month FREE!