This month's Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge was so much fun, I had no real plan, just a blank page and some brand new sprays! Brand New I hear you ask - yes BRAND NEW - both in colour and kind!!! These are some of the fabulous new Flat Fabio colours designed by Limor Webber, they are gorgeous. The set is called Tres Chic and the colour is suspended in an opaque base, so you can spray them over all kinds of yummy surfaces!
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabios - Tres Chic Set: Cafe au Lait, C'est la vie Cerise & Merci Beaucoup Mint
- Hazel & Ruby - Pass the Tissue (Chevron Newsprint & Quote Collage) and Wrap It Up (Crazy for Chevy - Teals) plus Stencil Masks (Everyday Words)
- Copic Markers: Copic Blending Fluid, N3, N5, N7 and BG57
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Paint: Black Soot
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Martha Stewart Gesso Primer
- The Crafter's Workshop Stencils: Specimens, Splatz (12x12) & Mini Confetti (6x6)
Here are a few juicy close-ups of my favourite page elements...
The starkness of the masked letters..
The amazing patterns from the blending fluid
I'm also pretty pleased with the stencilled frame on the photo.
I've made a step-by-step video showing you how to make this for yourself, you can watch it over on my YouTube channel or right here - just click play!