Steampunked Dress Form
Today I'm sharing a recent creation, I had a huge amount of fun creating this, playing with paint, adding metal pieces, watch parts - I loved creating it and I love the finished Steampunked Dressform even more! I got a huge amount of joy from the knowledge that lots of the pieces I used on here had had a past life, been discarded, then repurposed and used by me for something completely new - adding instant history to my piece. I like that!
What I used:
- Which Craft - Free standing Ana Dressform (Large)
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint: Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean, Brushed Pewter, Antiqued Bronze, Seedless Preserves. Tarnished Brass, Rusty Hinge & Black Soot
- Art Glitter: Gala Glitz - Gold
- Propeller available from BSue Boutique
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starbursts: Cattail Copper Brown, Cocoa Bean Copper, Time Travel Teal, Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz: Medieval Gold
- Assorted paper flowers – coloured or plain both will work fine for this
- Inka gold wax paste assorted colours
View clip below
This little propeller actually spins!
The Lindy's Starburst Sprays make these flowers stunning!
I truly can't decide which bit is my favourite - luckily I don't have to.