The crew over at Lindy's Stamp Gang are really excited to introduce the September color challenge! It is our hope that we encourage you to try new combinations, and introduce you to new Lindy’s Stamp Gang colors!
This is the project I created using the September colours - Dark purple, Light Purple, Dark Green and Pinky-peach....
What I used:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Products:
Magicals: French Lilac, Cosmopolitan Pink, My Mojito Green, Green with Envy Green, Cocklebells Coral, Witch's Potion Purple and Creme Brulee Cream
Starbursts: Creme Brulee Cream, French Lilac and Green with Envy green.
- Stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps - Norma J Burnell's Sapphire from the Fairy Tangles Collection
- Prismacolor Pencils: Raspberry, Black, White, Henna, Sepia, Peach, Clay Rose, Light Peach, Prussian Green, French Grey and Blender
- Black charcoal pencil and blending stump
- Flowers from I Am Roses
- Spellbinders die: Gold Labels Four & Opulent Opals
- Pale green 1/2 pearls
- Ribbon vine from Etsy coloured with Starbursts: Green with Envy
- Gala Glitz in green
Although I used the same colours on both the image and the flowers the colours look much more intense on the flowers.
The Prismacolor pencils layer over the Magicals superbly!
I've also created a clip to walk you through using the Magicals as a watercolour paint, you can see this below: