Flat Fabio Journal Page
I had to use these amazingly bright colours to off set my fabulous new Jane Girl stamp created by Jane Davenport - I knew right away she needed to be stamped in black on something boldly coloured (I have a few more ideas for her as well, but this one HAD to be created first).
Now this may look simple at first glance, but there are layers upon layers and the closer you look the more you see, so here are a few close ups of the individual elements of this piece.
I used the following products to create this:
- Flat Fabio set Caribbean Cruise
- Magical Micas
- Starburst Spray - A Bit o Bubbly
- Jane Girl Stamp by Stamping Bella
- Delicata Gold ink pad
- Dylusions stamp sets - Further round the edge, Around the Edge, Background Love and Doodle Parts
- Dylusions Stencil Luscious Leaves
- Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil: Mini Cherry Blossom and Art is
- Copic Multi liner
- Brilliance ink - Graphite Black
- Watercolour paper
- Archival Ink - Deep Purple and Jet Black
and if you are interested you can watch and see how I created this piece right from the blank sheet of watercolour cardstock below.