I had to use these amazingly bright colours to off set my fabulous new Jane Girl stamp created by Jane Davenport - I knew right away she needed to be stamped in black on something boldly coloured (I have a few more ideas for her as well, but this one HAD to be created first).
- Flat Fabio set Caribbean Cruise
- Magical Micas
- Starburst Spray - A Bit o Bubbly
- Jane Girl Stamp by Stamping Bella
- Delicata Gold ink pad
- Dylusions stamp sets - Further round the edge, Around the Edge, Background Love and Doodle Parts
- Dylusions Stencil Luscious Leaves
- Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil: Mini Cherry Blossom and Art is
- Copic Multi liner
- Brilliance ink - Graphite Black
- Watercolour paper
- Archival Ink - Deep Purple and Jet Black
and if you are interested you can watch and see how I created this piece right from the blank sheet of watercolour cardstock below.