Homework Week 1 for my online class with the fabulous Jane Davenport - 'Supplies Me' - I barely know where to begin - I am loving this class, Jane makes things sounds so easy - the only thing holding me back right now is fear.
- Fear that I won't be able to translate the pages in my head to pages on paper.
- Fear that my work won't be up to par with the rest of the very talented class.
I'm just a plain old scaredy cat!
Luckily I learned long ago than fearing something is WAY worse than actually doing the thing you were frightened of - so I'm going to leap in and give it a go! Learning to use my supply hoard and actually draw people here I come eeeekkkkk!
So without further comment this is my week 1 homework - creating over a textured background - I love it.
What I used:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays: Vavavavoom Violet, Afternoon Delight Denim, Passionate Plum and Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Sharpie Marker - Fine Point
- Crafter's Workshop Template - 6x6 Mini Branches
- Golden Acrylic Heavy Body Paint - red
- Global white gesso
- Assorted paper and card offcuts to act as the texture
- Ranger Acrylic Dabber - Snow Cap
- Copic Marker - Black 100 with Copic Airbrush
- Derwenk Inktense pencils
- Copic Spica pens - clear and red
- Brilliance Ink Pad - Moonlight White
- Stamps from Pam Carriker's Journaling set
- Drawing by me :O)
Now for those who would like to SEE how I created the fabulous Starburst over textured gesso background, you can watch how I did this below :O)
If you're interested in learning to use your supplies and in learning to draw people, then I can highly recommend this amazing class with Jane - take a chance, what have you got to loose?