I don't know about all of you out there but I ADORE Tim Holtz, I've even been lucky enough to attend 2 of his live, in person classes and meet him - yes there is a little hero worship happening - how could I resist an amazing artist and a really genuinely nice guy!!
Tim creates THE MOST divine grungy backgrounds and projects and I love following along and creating with him. My problem begins when I've finished creating my Tim inspired background or piece - it's just not 'ME' it's not Sparkle Tarty enough lol! You know what I mean by now - it needs foil, sparkle, glitter - something shiny!
In this video, I take one of my Tim inspired backgrounds and give it the Sparkle Tart treatment to make it a little more unique.
- Distress Ink Pads: Fired Brick and Barn Door
- Ranger Adirondack Paint Dabbers: Snow Cap and Pearl
- Brilliance Ink Pad: Moonlight White
- Lindy's Sprays: Poinsettia Red Gold and Golden Sleigh Bells
- Gold Foil
- Judikins Sticky Stuff Embossing Powder
- Lindy's Caesar's Gold Embossing Powder
I hope this gives you a few ideas about how to take class pieces and make them a little more your own style!
* Affiliate Links in use, no extra cost to you but perhaps a new pen for me