The colour palette for the April Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge is very fresh and reminds me of spring, so what better theme than blue birds! While I sometimes find these challenge palettes, well challenging! - this time I had a ball and I used the entire colour palette on this one card and I do love how it looks - let me know what you think about it! This card turned out pretty darn cute if I say so myself - I hope my Mum likes it as I'm sending it to her for her birthday today.
What I used for the background:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays:
Starburst: Time Travel Teal
Flat Fabios: Summer Lovin' Sun, Ocean Breeze Blue, Hibiscus Rose and T-bird Turquoise
What I used on the front:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang:
Starbursts: Delphinium Turquoise
- Embossing Powder: Spanish Moss Green
- Magicals: Steampunk Sepia, Bells of Ireland, Delphinium Turquoise, Creme Brulee Cream and Marigold Yellow
- Stamps: Dylusions - Around the Edge and Dina Wakley - Scribbly Birds
- Stencil - Dylusions -
- Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Prima: Cradle Robin (nest), Bird cage charm and Rose Leaves
- Pilot White Pen: Choose 0.5
- Molotow Paint Parkers: Shock Blue and Grasshopper
- Faber Castell: Pitt Artist Pen - Raw Umber
Do I need to comment - just look at that shimmer, I do love those Magicals!
I love how the embossed leaves compliment the Magicals and the flat background,
without being overpowering.
So I hope you've enjoyed my card inspired by this month's Color Challenge over at LSG - why not create your own card and enter the competition - the prizes are fabulous!