Welcome, welcome to Lindy's Birthday Blog Hop! Today's hop, is in honor of Lindy Plakinger, who founded Lindy's Stamp Gang along with her husband and her family. While the amazing lady herself may no longer be here with us to celebrate, we love to get together once a year to celebrate her birthday, honor her daughter Tracey (who kept the business going after her mum passed away) and make sparkly creations, as tribute to the uniquly fabulous products she created. Plus we love to give away little birthday gifts to a few lucky blog readers as well (chosen at random by random.org)!
Lindy's Stamp Gang Birthday Blog Hop
Starts: Saturday April 27th 2013 @ 6:00 am pst
Ends: Saturday May 4th 2013 midnight
Birthday presents will be hidden in DT blogs,
and winners randomly drawn from among all blog comments.
Leave a comment on each blog to be entered into the drawing.
May Day Meadows Starburst set,
Jamaican Jungle Color shot set
Beauty School Drop out set and
Yellow label Moon Shadow set
Winners to be announced once the hop is over,
on the Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog page!
LSG blog http://lindystampgang.blogspot.com/
Kate you are here :O)
This is the project I have created for our Lindy's Birthday Blog Hop, a Lindy's cupcake in tones of chocolate and raspberry - my favourites!
- Magicals: Yellow Rose of Texas, Poinsettia Red Gold, Freaky Franken Lime and Dark Chocolate Truffle Brown
- Starbursts: Bells of Ireland Green, Rizzo's Rowdy Red, Flying Monkey Midnight & Frozen Jack Frost
- Viva Decor Modelling Creme - Mother of Pearl
- Golden Light Molding Paste
- SandyLion Designer Brads - Rouge Garance inspiration (pink & green fabric brad)
- Bella Jewel Brads in Pale Pink
- Glossy Accents
- Molotow Paint Marker - white
- Making Memories Scrapbook paint in Chocolate
- White roses ribbon
- Pink/purple ribbon from The Paper Temptress
- EK Success Simply Classic Inspirables Embroidered Sticker - Love
- Pale brown and lime Bazill card
- Paper Inklings Designer Rub-Ons - PI-RO-082 Birthday
Here are a few more close ups of the cupcake - which is by far my favourite part!
You can see how I created the cupcake in the clip below, it was surprisingly simple...
If you are following the hop the next blog is Jo 'Paper Drama' @ http://paperdrama.blogspot.com/