What I used:
- Toucan image from Sweet Pea Stamps, designed by Ching chou Kuik
- Impression Obsession Cover-a-card stamp - Lg Paisley
- Paper Doily from eBay (coloured with Bells of Ireland Green Starburst Spray)
- Flowers from I Am Roses
- Stickles Glitter Glue - Stardust
- Wooden Charm (She hath wings) from Red Lead Paperworks
- Ribbon pieces
- Copics Used:
- Bill: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG11, BG32 & '0'
- Chest - V0000, Vooo, V01, BG11, BG32 & '0'
- Body - 100 (Black), C9, C7, C5, BG13 & BG32
- Flowers - V04, V05, V06, V09, Y17, Y11, YR04, YR07
- Leaves - YG01, YG03 & YG05
- Branch - E34 & E37
- Background - T0, T1 & T3
- Spica - Clear, Melon, Turquoise & Black
- Flowers coloured with Lindy's Stamp Gang products:
- Starbursts: California Poppy Gold, Withch's Potion Purple, Voodoo Violet Blue & Creme Brulee Cream
- Flat Fabios: Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Summer Lovin Sun
- Background coloured with Lindy's Stamp Gang products:
- Flat Fabios: Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Summer Lovin Sun, T-Bird Turquoise
- Versamark stamp pad
- Clear embossing powder
- Distress Stains: Black Soot and Antiqued Bronze
Now for a few close ups of my finished piece...
I had heaps of fun, using Spica pens to add the finishing touches to my image. I made this process into a YouTube clip - where you can learn how to best add spica, how to blend the spica and how to use these amazing pens to add depth to your colouring. Watch it below or on my YouTube channel.
I will also upload the clip of how I created my grungy background as soon as I can :O)
May your day sparkle,