Good Morning Fellow Crafters! I am so excited to be joining Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. and it’s very talented Design Team for a September Creative Challenge. I was lucky enough to be asked to participate as a Guest Design Team member for the month of September, many thanks Lina for the invite. This means I got to play with some of the gorgeous Sweet Nothings digi images and tag along as a DT member this month - heaps of fun, what am amazing bunch of ladies!
Here are the September Challenge Details:
From now on, the 2nd Tuesday of every other month we will run a Creative Challenge. Some months the challenge may be a color palette to work with, other months it may be a theme or a layout. Every other month will be something new and creative for you to challenge yourself with. There will be a sweet little prize to be won as well.
For the month of September, we will be challenging you to create a project with this beautiful Autumn colour palette. This super cute color palette is great for any type of card and you can use any sentiment you'd like. Here is the inspiration for this month:
- Digi Image from Sweet Nothings - On a tree
- Copic Markers to create the background - BG000, BG02, BG11, BG13, BG32
- Spica Pens - Turquoise and Clear
- Faber Castel Watercolor Pencils
- Starbursts from Lindy's Stamp Gang - Cocklebells Coral, Fuzzy Navel Peach, Creme Brulee Cream and Tiffany's Blue
- Prima Decorative Wooden Embellishment
- Prima Romantique 6x6 paper
- Stampers Anonymous stamp from Classics #3 set
- Distress stamp pad: Walnut Stain
- Coredinations Walnut Stain paper
- Dark Orange Bazzill cardstock
- I Am Roses flowers
- Leaf ribbon from eBay
- Glossy Accents and Stickles (Platinum)
- Contest runs from Tuesday September 11th-Tuesday September 25th (12 pm EST)
- Challenge: To use the color palette provided above. You may tweek it as you wish and add any other elements you'd like. Be as creative as you wish :D
- Project must include any Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. digi image.
- Only one project submission per creative mind please :)
- One winner will be chosen by voting by the SNSC DT and announced on SNSC Blog as well as on the Facebook Fan Page
- Must be a subscriber to the SNSC Blog/Facebook Fan Page
- Must submit project by Linky Tool by clicking the “Click Here to Enter” right at the bottom of this post
Prize to be won this month:
Prize this month is a $25 gift certificate to Scrapbuck.com. With all the supplies available over there, you'll be able to treat yourself to a little something on us!
I do hope you love my project.
Be sure to check out the other amazing Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. Design Team member's blogs for other great ideas.
May your day sparkle,