This is one of the most simple Dylusions techniques - let's call it a basic technique, it's THE most basic Dylusions technique (if you don't count spraying onto card!).
What I used:
- Dylusions, I used Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink, Vibrant Turquoise & Crushed Grape.
- Smooth White card
- Water in mister bottle
- Template, mask or stencil - I used Handwriting from Crafter's Workshop 6 x 6
- Mulberry paper flower
- Archival Jet Black ink
- Copic Spica - black
- Gelly Roll - Black pen
- Adirondack Paint Dabbers in White and Pearl
- Dylusions stencil - Chequered Dots
- Dylusions Stamps:
- Bordering on the Edge
- How does your garden grow
- Word Love
What I did:
1. Cut card to size
This is what mine looked like after blotting the excess liquid - mmmmm bright!
8. Allow to dry for up to 5 mins (or 30 seconds with a heat gun) then place stencil over card - the flatter the card is the better this will work. If you have left the paper to dry completely (several hours or days) then this does not work as well.
I used my background to create this card, I added a few stamps, coloured with pencils and embellished with a rose. The finished piece is mounted onto black card to highlight the colours.