Sending a BIG thanks to Kapree from Give Yourself Over who thought my little ole blog was worthy of a Liebster Blog Award and kindly made me one of her Top 5 picks! None of us write blogs to receive awards, but I'd love to say a big thank you for thinking of me Kapree - its a rather lovely reminder that I'm not just talking to myself lol! For those of you who who don't understand German (that's me), Liebster loosely translates to mean 'dearest, beloved or favourite'. The award was started to help small or 'underground' bloggers with a follower count of 200 or less, as a way to recognise and promote smaller blog sites.
This is a new award that I haven't seen before - this is a little bit about it…
This award gives small bloggers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:
* Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
* Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
* Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
* Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
* Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Yes - this is one of those 'chain' awards and I know some people don't like to pass these on - I won't be offended if any of my blogs chosen decide not to participate. Also some of these blogs do not have a number of subscribers posted, so no idea if they fall under the 200 category. Anyhow after much thought and careful consideration I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to the following 5 blogs which I adore - amazing art from amazing women! These are all in my Google Reader so I do read each and every post - though am very bad about leaving comments! Ladies you all have amazingly inspiring blogs which are all so varied and different - I love to see what you post!
- Mary Waspe - Mary's Museum
- Robyn Wood - Purple Salt
- Gaye Todd - From the Rooftops
- Delphine Doreau - Non Dairy Diary
- Yvonne Beverwijk - Stempel Yvon
May your days sparkle,